The popular news agency of Kyrgyzstan “AKIpress” published an article under the heading “12 reasons to visit Uzbekistan”.
The article notes that Uzbekistan is a bright, kind, and colorful country, which can become a new unknown world for you. “Uzbekistan is like a hospitable host, patiently waiting for its guests,” the article says. – The country will feed you delicious dishes, share interesting stories, show you the most beautiful and fascinating places, and ones that no one has heard or seen before. No one leaves Uzbekistan empty-handed. With a traditional set consisting of vivid impressions, souvenirs and a piece of the sunny region, guests are not willing to leave it. Some dream of coming back again, while others stay forever.”
The new simplified visa policy of Uzbekistan is highlighted in the article, emphasizing that most guests do not require a visa to visit Uzbekistan today. The article dedicated to Uzbekistan offers several cities and regions, which are a must visit while traveling to Uzbekistan, naming the 12 reasons to visit Uzbekistan. The recommended places to visit in Uzbekistan are listed as following in the article by Kyrgyz media:
1. Tashkent - Modern metropolis
2. Tashkent region - Oasis in the foothills of the Tien Shan
3. Fergana Valley - Pearl placer of Uzbekistan
4. Syrdarya - Agrotourism region
5. Jizzakh - Land of healing nature
6. Samarkand - The Heart of the Silk Road
7. Kashkadarya - Homeland of Amir Timur
8. Surkhandarya - Cradle of ancient civilizations
9. Navoi - Mirage in the middle of the desert
10. Bukhara - Center of Islamic Civilization
11. Khorezm - Land of a Thousand Fortresses
12. Karakalpakstan - Lost world in the desert
AKI Press concludes that after becoming acquainted with the 12 reasons, it is time to take a trip to Uzbekistan and see everything with your own eyes. The authors of the article assure that such a trip will make you look at the world in a new way, and such an opportunity is a great gift for life.