The architecture of the Tashkent Metro is one of the most beautiful in the world, and it is a traditional destination for tourists and guests...
Combining both travel and mastering a beautiful Uzbek national dancing style? Why not?!
Feel the Central Asian culture from deep inside by experiencing traditional dancing tour across Uzbekistan, including Tashkent, Surkhandarya, Fergana valley, Bukhara and Khorezm regions. Each of the regions has developed its unique dancing style, which has ancient roots going to centuries back. Enjoy the grace and elegance, feel the true beauty of Uzbek women’s spirit and the message of love, joy and passion it delivers, by learning the basics of traditional dancing classes, which lets you express your emotions without any words. It is not only the charming body language you learn to communicate to the audience, but also the touch of history and ancient patterns that you are able to percieve.
Delicately designed traditional dresses with colourful details that dancers wear during the performance add extra effect, while virtually travelling you to the aristocratic times of Khans and Kings, shifting your imagination from now to then, even though for a while. Take your experience with you going back to your country with the skills you have learnt during this impressive cultural trip, as well as the nationally patterned outfit of your choice you desire to purchase if you like to.
Arrive by plane to visit the evocative city of Khiva, one of the most complete and best-preserved cities on the ancient Silk Road. The journey then moves to Bukhara. It was the beauty of the Kalyan minaret that saved it from being destroyed by Ghengis Khan in 1220 when the rest of the city was razed to the ground. The next stage is to Samarkand, which survived the arrival of Islam, the havoc of the Mongolian hordes and then flowered under the rule of Tamerlane. Then you will take Afrosiyob speed train that will take you back to Tashkent
- Tashkent - Wander through Tashkent's bazaar for a wonderful insight into daily life and mingle with the locals in the lively Chorsu market
- Khiva - Visit to the most romantic city on the Silk Road, a UNESCO protected site and perhaps the most perfectly preserved of all the Silk Road cities
- Bukhara - Admire Islamic architecture, browse bustling bazaars and take tea adjacent to the beautiful pool of Lyab-i-Khauz
- Samarkand - Discover the cultural gem of the Silk Road and visit the awe-inspiring restored madrassas standing on three sides of Registan Square
Arrival in Tashkent. Meet your driver and transfer to the hotel. Check in at noon. Free day. Overnight at the hotel.
Early breakfast. At 06:00 transfer to the domestic airport for flight HY051 to Urgench departing at 07:50 (1093 km, 1 h. 40 min.). Arrival in Urgench at 09:30, transfer to the hotel in Khiva (30 km, 35 min.). Leave your luggage at the reception desk and start guided walking sightseeing tour (4-5 hours). Visit a UNESCO World Heritage site Ichan-Qala fortress. In Ichan-Qala fortress visit Kunya-Ark, Sayeed Alauddin Mausoleum, Arab-Mukhamadkhan Madrasah, Oq-Masjid Mosque, Madrasah of Hodjan Berdi-biya, Shirgazikhan, Abdullakhan, Juma Mosque, Allakulikhan Madrasah, Tosh-Khovli Palace, Pakhlavan Makhmud Mausoleum, Minaret of Islom-Khoja. Free time in the afternoon. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast depart Khiva and drive to Bukhara (480 km, 7-8 h.). The Great Silk Road once routed from Khiva to Bukhara through the Kyzylkum Desert, as the present road does nowadays. Stop en-route to enjoy views of Amudarya River and the desert. Arrive in Bukhara late in the afternoon, check in to the hotel. Dinner and national show at Nodir Devan Begi Madrasah.
Breakfast. In the morning start walking sightseeing tour in Bukhara that will last around 6-7 hours.
Visit Lyabi Hauz Ensemble, Magoki-Attori Mosque, Chor-Minor Madrasah, trade domes, Kalyan Minaret, Kalyan Mosque and Miri-Arab Madrasah, Ulugbek and Abdulazizkhan madrasahs, Ark Fortress, Bolo-Khauz Mosque, Ismail Samani and Chashma-Ayub mausoleums.
At 08:00 depart Bukhara and drive to Samarkand (280 km, 4 h.). On the way stop at Rabat-i-Malik Caravanserai. Continue driving. Arrive in Samarkand, check in to the hotel.
Later start Samarkand sightseeing tour (3-4 hours). Visit spectacular Registan Square, Gur Emir Mausoleum – authentic shrine of Tamerlane, remains of Bibi Khahum mosque, Siab Bazaar. Free evening.
In the morning meet with your guide and driver at the lobby of the hotel. Continue sightseeing: visit Shakhi-Zinda Necropolis, Ulugbek observatory, Afrasiab Museum and the Tomb of Saint Daniel. Then drive to Koni Ghil village to explore traditional way of making Samarkand paper from mulberry. Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
At 16:30 transfer to the railway station to take the fast-speed Afrosiyob train departing at 17:30 (300 km) and arriving in Tashkent at 19:40. Pick-up and transfer to the hotel.
Guided sightseeing (4-5 hours) in the capital of Uzbekistan, the biggest city in Central Asia. You will start with exploring the Old City. Visit Khast-Imam Complex where the world famous Quran, holy book, of Caliph Uthman has been preserved. The complex consists of Barak-Khan Madrasah, Tillya Sheykh Mosque, Saint Abu Bakr Kaffal Shashi Mausoleum and the Islamic Institute of Imam al-Bukhari. Continue to Chorsu Bazaar. Then take a ride on Tashkent Metro to the city center, stroll around Amir Timur Square, Independence Square and visit Applied Arts Museum. Farewell lunch in one of the restaurants in Tashkent. Enjoy free time in the afternoon. Overnight at the hotel.
Check-out from the hotel till noon. Transfer to the airport. End of the tour.
3 star hotels
4-5 star hotels
3 star hotels
5 star hotels
|N of nights|
|Tashkent||Uzbekistan, Shodlik Palace||Lotte City Hotel, Miran International||3|
|Khiva||Euro Asia, Old Khiva||Asia Khiva||1|
|Bukhara||Omar Khayyam, Devon Begi||Asia Bukhara||2|
|Samarkand||Grand Samarkand, Diyora||Registan Plaza||1|
Hotels will be booked based on availability
- Visa invitation letter;
- Transport service on comfortable tourist class vehicle (a certain type of vehicle is provided depending on the group size);
- Economy class ticket for flight Tashkent-Urgench;
- Double/twin & Single sharing accommodation in the hotels with full breakfast;
- English speaking guide accompanying you during the entire itinerary;
- Sightseeing with a local English speaking guide in each city;
- Economy class ticket for train Samarkand-Tashkent;
- Entrance tickets to the museums, mausoleums and other sights ;
- FREE HUGS.
- Consular fees for Uzbekistan tourist visa;
- Fees for the use of cameras and videos in the monuments and tourist sites;
- Fees for extra service (folklore performance, meetings, tickets for a theatre and visits to museums which are not specified in the program);
- Alcohol drinks;
- Personal items;
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Charges in hotels for additional services;
- Early check-ins / late check-outs;
- International air tickets;
- Travel insurance.