The architecture of the Tashkent Metro is one of the most beautiful in the world, and it is a traditional destination for tourists and guests...
If you have an extra day in Tashkent, you can go to Sukok – preserved pine forestry (60km from Tashkent). There you can have a walk through pines, have a stop for tea with local staff, and continue to walk up to singing caves and top of Shakh-kurgan Hill (2025m), enjoying panoramic view. In addition, we’ll clean the area from garbage!
On the way back, you can have a lunch in local café, eating kebabs and famous somsa with greens or Mador somsa (made from the local onion, growing in April-May only).
- Starting time: 09:00.
- Duration: 6-7 hours
- — Stunning mountain views
- — Picturesque views of Sukok village and its residents
- — Tasting locally made meal, including green somsa (if travelling in spring time)
Price per person
- Transport service on comfortable tourist class vehicle (a certain type of vehicle is provided depending on the group size);
- Local guide;
- 1,5 L water per person daily;
- Entrance fees.
- Meals ;